Montessori Wooden Cubes are something mothers have been doing for a hundred years. Kids naturally love alphabet puzzles as they can stack them, count them, learn the letters and spell their first word with them.
These wooden blocks are properly old-school. They are made of solid wood and untreated. Their colour can vary a little bit along with the natural colour variation of the solid wood.
There are many ways to play with our blocks.
1. Choose a card and find the corresponding blocks to spell out the word.
2. Hide cubes around the room and let your child find them and build a word afterwards. (Good physical exercise too!)
3. Put the spelled word first, and then let the little one find the corresponding card.
4. Wrap the cubes in an aluminum foil, then guide your kid to unwrap them and then build a word.
Features of our blocks:
- Fun screen-free activity to keep your littles one entertained.
- Blocks are perfect introduction to the world of letters and spelling.
- Helps your child improve word recognition, which will help in her/his writing and reading skills.
- Helps with memory and word recognition.
- Improves hand-eye coordination and develops strategic thinking
- Thanks to the three different ways of playing it, you can find the right challenge for your child.
- Lettered ABC blocks are made of wood with slightly curved edges, guaranteeing safety during play.
- Includes 8 abc blocks, 30 cards with 60 words to spell!
Let the fun begin!